Hashtag Colorado Life is a travel podcast that helps both newcomers and natives enjoy accessible adventures, local cuisine, and all the outdoors has to offer in the square state!
We’re a married millennial couple who’s passionate about unplugging from technology and spending more time outdoors. We hope to inspire you to do the same!
Here’s where we’ve been featured.
Ryan Nicholson is a Colorado native and unicorn! He was born and raised in Colorado Springs and stayed here through high school. For college, he moved to Seattle, Washington to attend culinary school.
After spending a few years moving around and learning everything he could about cooking, he moved to Boulder, Colorado to became a personal chef. Since then he’s focus more on healthy eating at high altitudes.
Carrie Smith Nicholson
Carrie Smith Nicholson is a Colorado newcomer. She was born and raised in East Texas for over 30 years, and moved to Boulder three years ago. After being a workaholic in her twenties she became debt free and then quit her job in 2013.
During this time, she founded carefulcents.com and grew it into a well-known financial resource. Earlier this year she sold her business for six figures to dedicate more time to growing Hashtag Colorado Life!
Over the past 7 years Carrie has worked with companies like Chase, Capital One, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and many other well-known brands.
Together, they recently purchased their first home in Colorado Springs! You can read their home-buying story which is featured over on NBC News.
Check out the other media outlets they have been featured in:
- What to Know About Moving to Colorado – U.S. News & World Report
- 5 Cheap Ways to Make Winter at Home More Fun – GOBanking Rates
- 20 Best Things to Do in Breckenridge for First Timers – Money Inc
- Top Attractions in Colorado Springs, CO – We Travel There Podcast
- Wonderous State of Colorado – Big Locals Podcast
- Best Hash Podcasts of 2021 – CBDevious.com
- 3 Things to Consider Before Moving to Denver – Real Estate Rama
Hashtag Colorado Life was recently named one of the top 25 Colorado Blogs by Feedspot.